Thank you for joining our happysexypassionatecool family! For your convenience, and that of your fellow students, please observe the following rules of studio etiquette:
1. Please register at the reception desk before you take a class, even if you have paid for a course in advance or have a dance card.
2. Please try not to be late for class - it is disrespectful, disruptive and distracting to both your instructor and classmates.
3. Please do not bring any food onto the premises. Please do not bring any drinks into the dance studios.
4. Please help us keep the studio clean and tidy. Place your bags on the shelves or on the floor at the side of the studio.
5. Please ensure that all beeping devices - pagers, cellphones, watches, PDAs, etc - are silenced before entering the studio for class.
6. Please direct questions in class to the instructor and not to another student - we always welcome questions and clarification during class and other students might benefit from the answer.
7. Please be aware of your personal hygiene. Be considerate and bring extra towels, T-shirts and deodorant.
8. At all times, please be aware of your own safety and the safety of those around you.